Pre-schools/Pre-primary schools prepare your child for compulsory education and broaden their horizons. Pre-school curriculum is programed to encourage learning fundamentals of education in a comfortable environment, taught with advance teaching methods.
- Develop writing skills by drawing and coloring
- Learn word building through word part method
- Create speaking skills
- Engage in individual and group activities
- Arrange dramatics, art and play to encourage language fluency, self-representation and expression
- Introduce personal development and respect for others space
- Develop a sense of responsibility towards the community